Upgrading your existing home into a smart one is not only possible, but it’s fairly simple. IF you follow a strategic approach and prioritize according to your home’s needs, you can have a budget-friendly smart home in no time.
Affordability may be one of the main reasons why a lot of homeowners tend to delay home automation. Due to the many benefits, they add to your life, these gadgets can often be pricier than their predecessors; although, that doesn’t mean that home automation cannot be achieved with limited funds. There are a few different ways for you to cut down on costs during this process, and one of the most effective ones is purchasing in bundles.
A bundle offered by any given company is a set of products or services that may go well together. These services are often compatible with each other and serve a particular purpose in your home. Purchasing in bundles has many advantages, the main one being convenience. The following are some bundles by FirstEnergy that may be beneficial for your home.
Indoor Smart Starter Package
The indoor smart starting bundle is primarily intended for homeowners who are interested in trying out smart home automation but have had limited experience with it in the past. For somewhat compact residences, this package may be most ideal. You will not require any more equipment because this group of devices works effectively together for each function. The three devices that are part of this package are as follows.
- Sengled Smart Multicolor Wi-Fi Bulbs
- Wemo Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- Google Nest Mini
- The first two devices can be easily controlled remotely due to their compatibility with the Google Nest Mini.
- These devices make it much simpler to have smart lighting in your home. The Smart plug is a great substitute for comprehensive smart home automation since it enables you to upgrade your current devices to smart ones by providing them with the basic features that you may need.
- For your living room, bedroom, or any other space where you must spend a lot of time, this bundle is a reliable option. It’s also a good addition to a home office and can help boost productivity.
Energy Efficiency Starter Kit
In particular, for a more environmentally friendly house, the beginning kit is a wonderful way to test the waters with smart technology.
- Sengled Wi-Fi LED Soft White Smart Bulbs
- Google Nest Mini Smart Speaker
- Google Nest Thermostat
For those who care about contributing to the environment, this bundle is a good start. Since we are dependent on the electronics in our home for a lot of daily tasks, it may be a good idea to upgrade to something more eco-friendly. Some of the primary characteristics of this bundle are listed below.
- The bulbs can be connected using a variety of different systems and gadgets, including Google Assistant, Alexa, and compatible ZigBee hubs like SmartThings, without the need for a hub.
- The Nest Mini is a great addition to any home that needs a small and portable smart speaker. You can easily set it up in any room. This device not only makes it easier to manage your smart home, but it also offers incredible sound for its size and cost. This is a great addition to the starter kit because it is compatible with a wide range of other gadgets that you may already have
- When it comes to smart thermostats, the gadget holds great significance concerning your home’s comfort. The Google Nest Thermostat is particularly useful for this purpose. This device is not only the most effective way for you to monitor the heating and cooling systems in your house, but it is also incredibly simple to install.
Outdoor Security Starter Package
Any homeowner should understandably be concerned about their home’s security. It is what enables you to protect your family, possessions, and belongings from many dangers. Home security can be separated into indoor and outdoor security to make the procedure simpler.
Outdoor security has comparatively few requirements. It primarily focuses on deterring trespassers and enhancing visibility so that you can watch over your house whenever you choose, day or night.
- Sengled Outdoor Motion-Sensor Floodlight
- Google Nest Doorbell – Battery
- With adequate lighting, a home naturally seems less inviting to potential trespassers, and you can see better through a window or peephole. Since a floodlight is far more powerful than conventional LED lights, it is a very effective way to illuminate all areas of your house. With the help of the motion sensor, it can detect anyone who enters a 30-foot radius and flashes a bright light to warn them.
- You can monitor the activity outside your front door much better with the Google Nest Doorbell, which can be quite useful in a variety of situations. This is also a good way to scrutinize your new neighborhood and keep an eye out for kids who might cause damage to your property.
- Time-crunched households might be able to avoid missing a vital package and keep better track of visitors with the help of this package.
When it comes to your home’s comfort, you should try to get the best value for your money. It’s never a good idea to opt for cheaper alternatives when it comes to smart home automation. These gadgets can be seen as a long-term investment. Smart gadgets will save energy, cut down electricity costs, and generally last a lot longer than regular gadgets.
By purchasing these FirstEnergy bundles, you will be able to equip your home with gadgets that are not only compatible with each other, but also add great value to your home. These gadgets are bound to make your life easier and make your home a better place to live in.